Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Flea Market Fancy - Please Bring it Back


When it comes to my fabric stash there is one thing I regret, it is not purchasing any Flea Market Fancy. When it was out in my LQS I was tight on funds and I figured there would still be time later to buy it. I didn't anticipate how fast it would sell out and how hard it would be to get it later.

When I think about a perfect fabric line, with just about perfect colourways I think of Flea Market Fancy! Just take a look at Jacquie's stash of FMF at Tall Grass Prairie Studio.

Also, to see tons of photo's of projects using this line visit the Denyse Schmidt flckr group.

Maybe there is hope yet. Penny from Sewtakeahike has started a blog to petition Free Spirit to do another printing of Flea Market Fancy. So if you love this fabric line as much as the rest of the world seems to, head on over to Penny's blog and leave a comment; hopefully, we can bring this awesome fabric line by Denyse Schmidt back for another round!

No comments:

Post a Comment