Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend Designing - Zig-Zag Layout


Zig-Zag Layout
Originally uploaded by maripenquiltmom
I spent the weekend designing my next quilt-along quilt which is happening at the ORBC Quilt Along flicker group.


I am planning on doing a twin size quilt that will measure 72 x 90 inchs. My fabric choices were inspired by this.

Also, if you want to see what everyone else is planning or you want to join in the fun click on the Zig Zag Quilt-along button in my right sidebar to take you to the flckr group.

There will be lots of WIP photos to come on my progress with this quilt and also another quilt-along by Crazy Mom Quilts (I didn't join in on round 1 so I thought I'd join in on round 2 since I am accumulating so many scraps - this ones a great scrap stash buster).

1 comment:

  1. After looking at your blocks cut out, I think I'm going to do this one too!!

    ReplyDelete