Thursday, September 3, 2009

Reorg and Redecorate of Blog and a New Blog!

Hi Everyone
It occurred to me this past week that many of my readers may not be interested in seeing my card making projects as I have tried to keep my blog mainly quilting focused; so, I have decided to move and do future posts with card making or scrapbooking as the main focus to my new papercraft design blog Design INK.
I have also decided to redecorate my blog for Fall. I hope you like the new look.
I'll be back on Monday with an update of my quilts in progress.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Marianne

2 comments:

  1. love the new look to your blog. great header

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog look! I've been wanting to change mine as well but was afraid I'd lose everything in my sidebar.

    How did you get 4 pics in your header? I love that!

    ReplyDelete