Monday, December 7, 2009

Ripple Blanket Finish

A few weeks ago I signed up for Jacquie's Joy in the New Year Challenge. We had to send in the amount of UFO's we wanted to finish before the new year; she is offering a prize and we get an entry for each finished object we finish before New Years.

I went into the studio and looked at my projects and came up with the following list:

1) Pink Ripple Blanket - finish last 12 colorbands

I  finished this yesterday (2009-12-06). I was so excited to have this done. I crocheted 142 rows of stash yarns of my daughters choice as it will be hers. I love the finished project. Here is a reveal photo.



Now I better get to work on the rest of the list.

2) Christmas Table Topper (Disappearing 9 Patch)- Quilt and bind




3) Brea Bag - Line and attach handles and button

4) Navy Ripple Blanket - finish last 15 colorbands



5) Brown Woodpile Quilt - quilt and bind  posted about here

6) Octagon Quilt - quilt and bind
(Photo is of a magazine pic of pattern I used from American Patchwork and Quilting-details on reveal)



7) Mambo Mod Sampler - Quilt and bind



6 comments:

  1. Love those crocheted blankets! And that octagon quilt. So nice. Can't wait to see it all quilted up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have been busy - love the crocheted blankets a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow and wowzers!

    I love the afghan/blanket! It's so happy and colorful!

    The rest of your projects, if you decide you just can't finish them, can come live at my house!

    lol

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. those ripple blankets are fabulous Marianne! love that octagon quilt too. i'm hoping to finish a similar 9patch topper(same pattern) before Christmas. time is running out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got some exciting things in this post! I love the Octogon quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy! Everything is wonderful and colourful. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete